Natural Healing & Holistic Medicine
Holistic Medicine does not diagnose disease, treat specifically “named” diseases or treat the symptoms of a problem. Natural Health Practitioners consider the entire body and design a unique diet, supplement program and herbs that will place the body in a position to heal.
We have a nation of people that are working toward their own good health. Many follow the Eat-Right-for-your-Blood-Type-Diet, and take supplements but are still over-weight, feel sick or fatigued. This is the usual result when the root condition is not addressed.
Melody Iles, Phd, is a Clinical Master Herbalist, Naturopathic Practitioner and Clinical Nutritionist, she does not work with standard diets based on blood-types or body types instead, she develops heath programs based on your genetics, existing health conditions and particular body or organ weaknesses.
The body tells a story about our health and this story is told by examining the skin, fingernails and tongue, hair and eyes. The body tells its health story long before a medical diagnoses is made. By observing the body early detection of a health issue may be revealed.
- A persons skin coloration can say a lot about their health . When the skin has a, yellowish, grayish, pasty, reddish, ruddy, greenish or blackish spots in the complexion, it indicates organs that may not be functioning correctly.
- Fingernails continually grow, are the lowest extremity of the body and therefore, the reason many physical deficiencies can be seen in the appearance of the nails.
- The tongue, regenerates its entire top layer every three days. This fast rate of regeneration allows for immediate detection of certain health conditions faster than any other form of health identification problems.
- Hair that is dry, brittle, falling or graying too soon are indictors of mineral deficiencies or other health issues.
- The iris of the eye can show acute, subacute, chronic and destructive stages in the body. Studies of the iris can foretell the development of many health conditions long before they manifest into disease.
True prevention is knowing your body’s weaknesses and working to strengthen them.
4022 Postal Way, #A, Myrtle Beach, SC. 29579
843 488-3440 or 843 446-0293